Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cher




Cher was our first family dog. We've had her for 3 wonderful years and she's five years old. She is a walking clock. She knows when it's time for breakfast, walk, and dinner. She's also the whiner of the family. If she gets bored, she whines. If we stop and talk to neighbors too long, she whines. If she's hungry, she whines.


Cher also is very lovable. She sticks her head between your legs so that you'll give her a long neck stritching. Once you start loving on her, your realize that her fur is as soft as that on a bunny.

The funny thing about Cher is how she runs out of the room if I'm carrying anything suspicious. She always thinks I'm going to brush her teeth (haven't in a long time), clean her ears, or trim nails. But when I do need to do a little maintenance, she'll succumb once I've lovingly trapped her.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cher;
Don't tell your sisters but you are my favorite! :)