Thursday, September 25, 2008

Uh oh, Someone had the Zoomies!

Last night I wasn't feeling well, so I sent my daughter out with Dad to give the dogs a short walk. When they got back, Ashley said, "Mom, Mom, something is wrong with Sabatini! She's acting very strange and keeps arching her back. " I said in my authoritative, doctor's voice, "Sounds like she has the zoomies!" Sabatini couldn't get to the back door fast enough to take off and run a dozen circles around the yard. Cher and Arwen tried to participate but couldn't keep up. Poor Arwen tore off her dew claw. Actually, I had to pull it off. Ouch! But she's fine. She took off the bandage during the night and the exposed quick doesn't seem to bother her too much. If this is the most excitement we get in a week, I'm totally fine with that.

No comments: